Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ahhh, the beautiful North East...of Iowa.

Abe and I are leaving in a little while to spend some time with my parents in Guttenberg, IA. We are really looking forward to playing with Lucy and taking a much needed respite from the city. Much of my time will be spent studying, however; as I will be taking the GRE in just under 1 week. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Oh, and by the way, I'm loving this weather :). (I just wanted to say something that I could put a ":)" behind. I've recently come to the conclusion that I don't use enough ":)'s" or even ";)'s". So from now on, you will see more ":)'s" or ";)'s" from me. On second thought, ":)'s" and ";)'s" take far too long to type. I'll just use the traditional method of ending my sentences with a ".".)

2 comments:

Travis said...

Ridiculous. Have fun with Lucille 3, :) .

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the GRE. You'll do great. But remember, when in doubt use the C-A-B method. I scored pretty well with it. The best part is when its over.