Thursday, September 14, 2006

Go Cubs!

As I write this I can hardly believe that it is actually me having these thoughts. I went to my very first Chicago Cubs game today. They played the LA Dodgers and......WON! I went with the Residence Life team, we had our "staff meeting" at the Cubs game today. It was a really good time. I think I may actually be a fan? Which would be wierd for me as I have never, ever cared an ounce about any sport in my life. I got to eat peanuts and sing "Take me out to the Ballgame". Good times.

*abbey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't help but love wrigley!

i'm still trying to figure out when i can come visit you guys! i've been gone basically every weekend i've been up here though. hopefully i'll make it into the city soon! :)

Jake said...

i am elated.

Anonymous said...

Booooo! Hisss! Go Sox! Abbey you cannot officially be a Cubs fan until you have at least experienced a White Sox Game.
We will take care of this soon.

Andrea