Thursday, September 07, 2006

We're all in this together...thought I would let you know

Well, here's where we stand with the old kidney stones. I went into the pee doctor (More mature people call them Urologists, and believe me there were plenty of more mature people in the waiting room. I think I was the youngest in the room by 40-50 years) on Tuesday. Apparently I have 1 small stone remaining in my left kidney. CaT scans layer images in a way that the one stone appeared as "a number." So that's really good news. I think the worst is behind us. The doctor has me drinking a gallon of water a day, but the rest of my life is back to normal. Thanks for your prayers and moral support through it all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

literally a gallon?

brandon said...

literally a gallon.

Anonymous said...

I wish you were here to drive with me in the bus for a road trip. After having to drink all that water, and not being able to stop, you would should that stone out like a BB gun.

- Brandon

Anonymous said...

Brandon and Abbey,
I'm so sorry for yor crazy stones. Yuck! I just wanted you guys to know that I have been wishing for you both lately and missing you insanely. I will call you soon, but know I love you!

matt said...

pee on brother . . .