Monday, June 26, 2006

The weight of the world and then some...

Tonight we had a bunch of college students in our home for hotdogs (wieners if you prefer) and fellowship. Over the last year we have had our home open to these kids nearly every Monday and some Thursdays. It has been awesome.

Which leads me to the title. My heart is heavy (with what seems like the weight of the world). I love you all. We love you all. Though we are moving on, know that it is not easy. We have so much time, energy, and love invested here with Epoch Ministry. The reality of our move is really setting in this week. It will be really, really hard.

Tonight was a reality check. We are really moving. We are really leaving this house, you, and even Lucy (she was the small one with a bad haircut, in case you were wondering). There is so much emotion tonight.

Please pray for us as we are praying for you.

I raise my glass and my prayers, tonight, to the individuals of Epoch Ministry.

Shaloam.

brandon*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi micks. one year removed from valley church and student ministry i definitely know what you are going through. last week i was still working through being away from those kids and still having them on my heart. the hope is that you can continue to pray for them and hope great things for them in Jesus. i'm praying for you both.

lynette.