Friday, July 28, 2006

Vocabulary, Quantitative Comparison, and Analytical Writing... Oh My! Chapter 2 -- "The Answer"

Well, for those of you who are waiting with baited breath for the answer to the question I posed last post; the correct answer is..... (C) demotion from glory! And if you were waiting for me to post an answer, may I suggest a dictionary. If you can't afford one right now, www.dictionary.com is absolutely free. But, great job if you got it! More posts to come on the topic of the GRE, I am sure.

*brandon

5 comments:

Brandon Barker said...

I really enjoyed seeing you this weekend. Thanks for the ideas on our upcoming ministry as well.

-Brandon

Noah Braymen said...

I guess the answer depends on your worldview's definition of glory then:)

In Christ
Noah

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon,Thanks for your fantastic encouragement to Megan while she has been in Haiti.
Kathy, Megan's mom

Anonymous said...

Hi guys -
Brandon, I am applying for Grad School , too...probably studying for the GMAT soon. I am hearing ya!!

heatherlee said...

Hello Brandon and Abbey!
Thanks for the vocabulary challenge! That is not a word that you see used very often, though Piers Anthony has used similarly rarely-used large words. Sci-Fi/Fantasy can get you farther than you'd think! :)

I look forward to future challenges!

Heather