Friday, February 16, 2007

Where have we been?


Sorry for the silence from our end. It is pretty sad that our last post was 12 days ago. We have both been busy from the minute we start our days until we fall into bed at night. I have been meaning to post for a couple of days now, but every time I sit down to write I draw a complete blank. The busyness of my life has caused me to lack all capability of forming coherent sentences.
Last weekend we left town and went to Brandon's parents' house. We got to spend time with Brandon's family, celebrate our nephew's 1st birthday, and see Lucy! It was a really fun weekend for us. Here is a picture of the birthday boy as he eats his cake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbey Your life will probably not slow down so you need to capture those moments with Brandon and your family and friends and enjoy them Love Dad