Thursday, December 14, 2006

One Semester Down!

Today was the last day that students were allowed to be on campus for the fall semester. The second floor (where we live) of the girls dorm is a ghost town. I cannot believe that my first semester here is over. It went so fast. One of the perks of my job is that I do not have to work over breaks. My fellow RS's and I split up the total days of winter break to be "on duty". My days are the 24-27th of December. So, Brandon and I are taking off tomorrow for time with family. Here is our schedule for the next couple weeks. If we are going to be near any of you and you want to see us, call and we will try to work it out!

December 15-18 Christmas with the Mick's
December 19-21 Lincoln, NE to see the Thomas Family
December 21 Over night in Des Moines
December 22-27 Chicago....Christmas with my parents and "duty"
December 28-1 Des Moines for two weddings ( you know who you are!!)
January 1 Back to Chicago

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sad! the two times i am leaving des moines this entire break are the two times that you guys will be here!

Anonymous said...

I hope to see you guys, I'm headed to Chicago the 29th and will be headed back to DSM the 2nd. Will it work? Let's hope so!

Travis

Stephanie said...

Abbey, be sure to check your office when you're back on campus ... i love the gift and i laughed when i saw that we had the same idea. :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys...when are you coming back to Chicago?!?

Anonymous said...

I don't see Minneapolis on your list. BOO.