Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Travels!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas. We had a great time. My parents came to Chicago to spend the holiday with us. We were really busy the entire time, but it was so much fun. It was a perfect time of eating good food, seeing Chicago, shoppping, playing games, and laughing.

We also spent some time with my sister, Allison, and her family. We got to attend my nephew's Christmas performance at his school. We had a really fun time with Allison's family. Her kids make us laugh so hard. I got my hair highlighted while visiting them, so I am no longer a brunette...I am so happy to be blonde again. We went on a double date and had so much fun catching up with Ty and Alli.

Before heading to see my sister, we spent time with Brandon's family. We celebrated Christmas with the Mick's. Christmas was extra special this year due to three new babies! It was so fun to be around our nephews who are 6 mo. and 9 mo.

After a few quiet days in Chicago we leave again tomorrow to head to Des Moines for two weddings.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah--- we finally made the blog!

We loved having you here...I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep.

The kids were excited to see their pic on your blog.

Thanks for introducing us to our new fav. chicken--- popeyes!

Stephanie said...

hope you got my message! i see you're blonde again. :)