Monday, December 11, 2006

Guys weekend.

This past weekend, I took a 7 hour car ride (one way) to beautiful Slim Lake in the Northwoods of Wisconsin to spend some time with old college friends. My friend Ben's (green shirt) parents own a wonderful cabin on a very pleasant lake there. Due to ministry obligations and general life getting in the way, I have been unable to spend much time with my friends from college. Also in attendance were: Aaron a.k.a. Karona (yellow shirt), Shane (gray fleece on far right, your right not his), and BJ (black hooded sweatshirt...okay if I just said "he's the really hot one" you'd be able to find him). I have shared much of myself and many life experiences with these guys and love them dearly. The other guys in the picture are roommates and friends of Ben. Most of them were fellow NWC grads and all around good guys. We reminisced much and laughed so hard that our sides hurt by the end of the weekend. Thanks guys for a great weekend.

No comments: