Monday, November 13, 2006

The city of wind will put hair on your chest.

Many of you who know me, know that I am sometimes referred to as "the Great Hairless Wonder." I am called this, for those who are too cretinous to infer, for my general lack of body hair. Today I was flexing, shirtless, in front of the mirror (as I am wont to do from time to time), and behold! My gaze fell upon a small group of infinitesimal hairs burgeoning forth from and around a mole. Now, I recognize that mole-hairs should not count as genuine body hair, but there was one, solitary hair germinating, not from a mole, but from my bare chest. I have a chest hair! I did take a picture, but to capture the microscopic scene I had to use the macro setting on my camera. A macro picture of a mole and surrounding hairs, I assume, would be much to revolting for a respectable blog.

2 comments:

Brandon Barker said...

MELANOMA!

Megan said...

Oh shoot! Brandon, I am so happy that you finally have hair on your chest... : )

I have a much overdue letter to send you and Abbey! : ) What is your address??? And, what's your new email??? You can email me at Megan_Rapp@baylor.edu