Sunday, November 05, 2006

Busy Weekend!

I had a really fun, busy weekend. Friday I took my 11 RA's on a retreat. The idea was to get away from the city and relax. We headed to a hotel in Naperville, IL. It was a really fun night of eating, laughing, playing games, and watching movies. It was so nice to have down-time with some of my favorite ladies.

Saturday night I had the joy of hanging out with my dear friend Sarah. It was so much fun to have Sarah in Chicago, show her my apartment, eat good food, and talk. There is something so refreshing about a good friend. I was so encouraged by her and only wish we had more time together! The one sour note of the whole weekend was that it took me 45 minutes to pick her up at Union Station. That is absolutely ridiculous as Union Station is 1 mile from us. I was completely lost! I think that is proof that I need to take Brandon's advice and study a map!


*abbey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbey! Thanks for an amazing visit! You are an irreplaceable friend. It was great to see you and Brandon. Can't wait for my next visit. Hopefully it won't take 45 minutes for you to pick me up..he he.