Saturday, January 26, 2008

Here Comes the Bride


Over Christmas break I had this ridiculous idea to get out my wedding dress. I was thinking about how much it cost and that I only wore it one day! My whole family was together so I talked my sisters and my mom into getting out our dresses and having a fashion show! We laughed so hard putting our dresses on and remembering our wedding days. I think my Mom is just the cutest, her dress fit her perfectly! After that, we put them all back in the closet. Who knows when they will surface again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this picture. And the fact that your mom can still fit perfectly in her dress makes me sick! One can only hope...

Sarah Morrow

Rob and Julie said...

Great idea to get out the dresses, it looks like a lot of fun! It is amazing your mom still fits in her dress after all this time. I've been thinking about you and enjoy checking your blog. Keep it up!
Love, Julie

Eryn said...

yay! you have a blog, too! I googled you...hope that's not a creepy stalker thing to do. I'm so happy to have finally found you! I so enjoyed our summer of friendship!

I love your wedding dress by the way...I never got to see it. I so wanted to come to your wedding...