Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tired!

We are in Des Moines this weekend. We came to assist my parents with my niece and nephews. Not that my parents are not fully capable, because they are. They have been watching my sister's kids for a week while she is on vacation with her husband. My parents leave Monday morning for their own vacation so Brandon and I came to give them time to get things done before they go.
Caring for three kids who are five years old and under is exhausting. Josh, Jake, and Haley are really fun children who had us laughing all day! While we are both tired tonight, and it is only 10, we are so glad we came.

UPDATE:
It wasn't a matter of exhaustion it was a matter of infestation. Some little bug has infested Abe's body. I haven't seen her this ill in our entire marriage. By the time we got home last night, she was in a miserable state. Much of the same today. But I pray that she is on the mend now. I'm wondering if it's something about the DSM. Upon conclusion of our last visit there, we both came down with something. I sure hope not, because I LOVE THAT CITY.
--brandon

3 comments:

heatherlee said...

Sorry I missed seeing you guys again! Don't know if you've heard yet, but I'm moving to Nashville, TN. My last day at the church is Feb. 15. If you ever come down that way, give me a shout!

Mr. Sanchez said...

Brandon,

I am sorry to hear about Abbey being sick. Could it have been the lack of Chicago smog?

Anyway, Thanks for the encouraging comment on my blog. It is always nice to know that people actually read it. I have informally dedicated my next post in your honor.

*cue cheesey Budwiser guitar riffs* "This Blog is for you!" * cheesey Budwiser guitar riffs fade to silence*

Take Care.

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that I read your blogs. For the record I don't think my kids got you sick - but if they did.... I'm sorry:)

I love you.