Sunday, October 22, 2006

Marathon!



Today was the Chicago Marathon. The above pictures are of us cheering for the runners. My sister's husband ran and did awesome. Joe finished in 3:29...I think that is really amazing! We started the morning right at 8 waiting to cheer for Joe with our signs and cowbells. If you will notice in the picture, we were basically the first people out there to cheer on the runners. It was freezing, very windy, but tons of fun. Watching the race at the beginning was so exciting, it was contagious. I was thinking "Wow, I really want to do this next year." But, at mile 25 it was a different story... it just looked painful at that point. I am really not sure it is something that I could ever do. Here's to Joe! Way to go!

*abbey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Brandon even ran a little bit! We miss you and I hope all is good! Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun...but sounds WAY too cold! I hope all is well with you! You should definitely come back and visit sometime!