Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Beard Check

Dear Sirs,

This is a courtesy notice to remind you that we are now nearing the midway point of No-Shave November. Thought I'd share a picture of where I stand as an encouragement to you (J. Sanchez) to continue in this hairy venture. The beard is not as strong as it has been. But where my beard is weak, my resolve is strong.

"Continue to fight the good fight of the beard. Hold fast to the beard to which you were called."
1 Beardithy 6:12ish

*** As an added bonus, please note (Shane) the button down oxford shirt. It's not much, but it is a fair distance from my usual semi-soiled t-shirt and hoody. While this is certainly not the fashion show you might have desired, it is partial proof of the renaissance de couture in its burgeoning stages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw look Mom, he's all grown up now! LOL - my intern is doing no shave November. It is quite sad.

Mr. Sanchez said...

It does my bearded heart well to see the resolve with which you abstain from the razor this November.

Keep strong. Grow it long.