Sunday, May 13, 2007

Summer!


It has been a busy month! I have been really caught up in work lately. The end of the school year has been a sprint to the end. Yesterday was graduation and all of the students checked out of my building last night. I had to say "good-bye" to the 11 Ra's that I have been working with all year. I have to say that I haven't even begun to process the emotions that I know are coming. I am really awkward with saying good-bye to people, I would rather just ignore the fact that we are parting ways. I will miss those 11 women so much, they have been such a blessing in my life.

So, what else have we been up to? Brandon finished his first semester at Wheaton. Brandon's sister got married to a wonderful man, it was a beautiful wedding. I celebrated my 27th birthday. My family came to visit for a weekend, we had a really great time of shopping (the ladies), golfing (the men), and eating!

Brandon is in Iowa this weekend watching his sister graduate from college. I did not get to go as this is one of the busiest weekends for my job. I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon packing up our apartment as we are moving again! We are moving across campus for the summer while renovations are done to the building we live in. I am annoyed about moving, but thrilled with the place we get to live. It is really nice, I will post pictures when I get a chance.

Happy Mother's' Day to all the wonderful women in my life who are raising children. I hope you feel very loved today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! Abbey you look super hot in that picture!

brandon said...

That's because she is super hot, duh.

Anonymous said...

Abbey you do look beautiful.... You better buy more of that pink to wear everyday!

Blog Shmog said...

She IS hot! Hey Abbey...this is Joy if you are wondering.