Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Done.

I just returned from turning in my final paper of the semester. Though it was a difficult semester, I learned a lot, loved doing it, and can't wait to start again in the fall. I have a summer class in the middle of July, but will enjoy the next couple of months.

I will celebrate my completion by watching Futbol this afternoon. Manchester United is my best hope since Chelsea went down yesterday.

Abbey and I will begin talking soon about our summer plans, outside of the already planned family vacations. I hope that it will include some time in Des Moines. There are some people there that I love.

But for now, I have to go paint my chest red and black and practice my Rooney-esque knee slides across the carpet.

Peace.

4 comments:

Katie Chiaramonte said...

check it...my own blog
http://tkchiaramonte.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Congrats! I hope that you enjoy your time off.

J said...

K, if you want I can go into the long story of how I found this place.
But, I just would like to know one thing before I explain things.
Are you guys at Moody Bible Institute?

Hit me back at AceFrye.com[at]gmail.com

Thanks.

Travis said...

congrats compadre. Go Tottenham.