Monday, October 15, 2007

The Today Show in Chi-Town!





I got up uncharacteristically early this morning with my friend and co-worker Steph. We headed down to Michigan Avenue to watch the taping of the Today Show. I had very low expectations and it ended up being a riot! The crowd was relatively small when we got there, so we were able to be right up front to watch the segments being taped. I was somehow always in the wrong spot so you won't see me on TV. I did get ridiculously close to Matt Lauer...who was a very pleasant man! Here are some pictures of our morning excitement.

3 comments:

Snavels said...

Wow...that looked exciting! :) It looks like you are standing next to a boxer ready to take the rink in that one picture....

Anonymous said...

Watch out brandon....Abbey is a groupie for a man that is at least mid-40s.... Ab you crack me up. I wish I could've gone with you.

Rob and Julie said...

Looks like fun and probably a lot of excitement for early in the morning! I've enjoyed looking at your blog lately as I have a lot of time on my hands.
Julie