Sunday, July 08, 2007

Back Home!





We arrived home this morning from our vacation. We were in Montana and Yellowstone for a week and then in Iowa visiting family and friends. We drove to Montana and back stopping along the way. We stopped at The Corn Palace, Wall Drug, Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower, Big Horn Canyon, and a few other places. It was a wonderful time of relaxing and being with people that we love. We stayed in a cabin with my family. Montana is gorgeous and we loved breathing fresh air! It will be hard for both of us to get back into regular life after 2 1/2 weeks of vacation.

3 comments:

Ryan Tow said...

I'm really jealous. That's my dream trip.

Of course, last time I drove back from South Dakota, I feel asleep at the wheel east of Wall, and ended up cruising down the median. Brandon has heard that story.

Looks like a great trip. Glad you guys had a good time - sorry to have missed you when you were in DSM.

Anonymous said...

yippeee.... I'm always so excited when we make your blog!

Seth said...

Sounds like a great trip.

This is Seth Ralston, Its been a while. :D

Anyways, We just got back from Rosebud.